Thursday, July 12, 2012

Do you believe, that by merely believing in something with enough passion that you can make it happen? Do believe your place in the world is predetermined,like one of those classic cassette tapes just playing itself out? I believe with enough passion,determination, organization and consistency anything is possible,and I'm going to put it to the test. I am going to be a World Rally Championship Driver. My name is Ray Piloto the driver and owner of Triple Seven Racing LLC. I have no motor sports background and I am not rich.I have no connections that will shine the light on the yellow brick road to a drive in the WRC. I do however,have a few tools like The Success Principles by Jack Canfield, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne,and Success magazine published by Darren Hardy. I'm going to put these three to the test by doing all the recommended steps for success and I'm going to publish all my results with write ups,videos and pics on everything that I'm working on. Everything thing I do from the car build,physical training,sponsor proposals,and beyond will be posted and open for discussion.This social experimental of sorts,will focus on all aspects that make a championship driver.Join me in this unique experience and  lets see if these success strategies really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment